

Here are a few random pictures of Lesotho. I haven't been able to load any pictures yet so I am not the photographer for any of these pictures, but hopefully they give you a bit more of an idea about what life is like here. If you want to see more pictures follow the link to Kelly's site and then click on her link to photos.
Thank you Kelly!
3 comments:
Beautiful!! <3
Hi Rachel,
My name is Anica and I am working with your dad at Health Department.
Pictures are great, beautiful view. I know you will have a wonderful experience. Good luck with your goal and adventure. I’ll keep checking your site for more pictures and exciting news from Africa. Stay warm and safe.
I wish there was a way to fight the dongas. Wait a minute, there is a way!
Rock walls, strategic tree planting, giving cows something else to eat so they lay off the grass, etc.
Lovely photos.
http://basotho.wordpress.com
Post a Comment